“Kindness is spreading sunshine into other people’s lives regardless of the weather”
To spread kindness around Surrey during Mental Health Awareness Week, we have set up a FREE postcard service. We have partnered with our charity of the year Mary Frances Trust to give our customers a postcard service to help raise awareness about Mental Health by sending a ‘virtual hug’ and to help make people smile through this tough time.
Postcards are FREE of charge, however we ask you kindly for a small donation to Mary Frances Trust to help them continue to support adults in Surrey with their mental health and emotional wellbeing.
Each May, the Mental Health Foundation chooses a theme dedicated to Mental Health Awareness Week. This year, the theme is “Kindness” – celebrating the thousands of acts of kindness that have been made in society. The aim if to bring health organisations and members of the public together to help shed a light on the importance of looking after your mental health.
Choose from one of our kindness postcards, personalise your message, choose whether you want it sent via email or in the post and we will make sure your family or friends, receive your message, completely FREE of charge!
Don’t forget to spread the news by using the hashtag #SmileWithUs on social media.
*Postcards will be sent second class
Terms and Conditions:
- By participating in our postcard service, you fully agree and accept the terms and conditions.
- Our postcard service is open to all.
- No purchase necessary – but donations most welcome.
- Postal postcards are limited to the first 200 people.
- One postcard can be posted per email address.
- Orders are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Orders will be completed and sent within 5 working days.
- Digital postcards can be sent anywhere worldwide.
- Physical postcards can be sent to UK addresses only.
- Details of the promotion are correct at the time of publication and the promoter will only supplement or amend conditions of entry in exceptional circumstances.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this promotion in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the postcards whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the postcard advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the postcard for another design.